Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Life Lately

I've been on a bit of a hiatus...you know, work, life, and such.  But I'm back!

Here's some of what we've been up to lately...

Some good Bloomsday ones I missed last post :)




Golfing at last!


6 hour car rides with this Peanut on my lap.



Hidden owls in Ellensburg. 


Reunion with my fave coffee.


Almost-summer nights eating al fresco at Cancun.


Sunny days at the Farmer's Market. 



Stopping along the Hannegan for some baby pygmy goat gazing.   


Sunsets at Anthony's...


while enjoying this.  An amazing lava cake recipe is now on my must find pronto list!


A peak inside our new rental house!

We.are.so.excited.  










T-21 days until we're back home!  To say Autumn is excited to be living by Uncle Buck would be the understatement of the year.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Em - I can't believe you get to move back home!! I am so jealous :) Your house looks great, where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sort of across from the City Park, near Grace Baptist, and about one block from Necia's parents! :) Will you be in Nebraska for next year?!

      Delete
  2. oh my lanta it is in the perfect spot!! I will still be here in Omaha for one more year but I am coming home in July for a couple weddings and would LOVE to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Just let me know when you're in town :)

      Delete
  3. Blondie - I am soooooo incredibly happy and blessed and excited that you and Conor are moving home. I love your new place, can't wait to run occasionally with you, can't wait to hang out without one of us driving 6 hours first, the list goes on and on and on!!!!!!! God has blessed us abundantly!

    ReplyDelete